Terms & Conditions for Wire FittingsLegal notice
Visitors to our website are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the services we provide through our website.
Conditions of use
- 1 We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- 2 The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- 3 You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- 4 We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through our own Web site and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- 5 In relation to a dispute arising out of this Web site you the user and we, Wire Fittings agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- 6 Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this Web site is the copyright of Wire Fittings. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this Web site or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- 7 The entire contents of these web pages remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.
Data Protection Act 1998
This policy sets out our policy on the privacy of the individual. Wire Fittings takes your privacy seriously and information will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- 1.0 - Your consent Your use of this website signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal data about you as specified below in accordance with this policy statement. Should we choose to change these terms for any reason, the changes will be posted here so that you are always kept informed about the collection and use of your personal information, and when we disclose it.
- 2.0 - How do we collect personal information about you and how is it used?
- 2.1 You may provide personal information when communicating with us.
- 2.2 You may use our services and give your name and e-mail address to make a comment about our services or Web site.
- 2.3 If you enter a competition or promotion we will ask your name, address and e-mail address.
- 2.4 We will collect information about your tastes and preferences, both when you tell us and by analysis of customer traffic, including using "cookies".
- 2.5 It may be that some of the personal information you give us (for example, about your health and age) is sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998. Such information ("sensitive information") will only be disclosed with your express consent.
- 2.6 It may be that you provide us details of credit or debit cards or bank accounts in making payment to us. Any such information (confidential financial information) will be disclosed only in accordance with the disclosure policy below.
- 2.7 We may use personal information collected about you to help us develop the layout of our website to ensure that our site is as useful and enjoyable as possible.
- 2.8 We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functions on our Web site or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
- 3.0 - Traffic data We may provide aggregate statistics about sales, customers, traffic patterns and information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that identifies you.
- 4.0 - Disclosure policy We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to enable us to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests to operate its systems and to protect itself or its users.
- 5.0 - How do we protect your information? We have strict security procedures covering the storage of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. This means that sometimes we may ask you for proof of identity or for other personal information before we can process your call or enquiry further.
- 6.0 - What are cookies and how do we deal with them? A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive. It is normally sent by a web server to you and enables the server to collect information back from your site visit.
- 7.0 - How to contact us If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please call us on +44 (0) 1929 422762 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org